M. Rebecca Blackington, MD
Dr. M. Rebecca Blackington grew up in Pensacola, Florida. She received her undergraduate degree from Florida State University and her medical degree from the University of Florida. After completing her residency training at the Children’s Hospital of the King’s Daughters in Norfolk Virginia, she worked and taught in their Pediatric Emergency Department. She has been in private practice in the Atlanta area since 1998 and in the summer of 2013 joined the Roswell Pediatrics family.
Dr. Blackington enjoys reading, traveling, the study of Theology, and crossword puzzles.
Dr. Blackington sees patients at the following office locations:
- Florida State University 1983-1988
- University of Florida 1989-1993
- University of Eastern Virginia 1993-1996
- American Board of Pediatrics
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Kids Health First Pediatric Alliance
- American Medical Association
- Northside Hospital - Atlanta
- Northside Hospital - Forsyth
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta