Edward S. Salzberg, MD
Dr. Edward Salzberg was born in Norfolk, Virginia. He received his undergraduate degree in psychology from the University of Virginia in Charlottesville, and his medical degree from the Medical College of Virginia in Richmond. After completing his pediatric specialty training at the University of Alabama at Birmingham, he relocated to Atlanta and worked in private practice for two years. He joined the Roswell Pediatric Center in 1994.
Dr. Salzberg and his wife, Lisa, have three children. When not caring for his patients, Dr. Salzberg enjoys spending time with family, tennis, magic, cooking, and gardening.
Dr. Salzberg sees patients at the following office locations:
- Internship and Residency in Pediatrics, 1988-1991
University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Medical Degree, 1988
Medical College of Virginia
- Bachelor of Arts with honors, Psychology, 1984
University of Virginia
- American Board of Pediatrics
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Kids Heath First Pediatric Alliance
- Northside Hospital - Atlanta
- Northside Hospital - Forsyth
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta