Douglas S. Josephson, MD
Dr. Douglas Josephson was raised in Gainesville, Florida. He received his undergraduate degree with distinction from Swarthmore College in Pennsylvania. He received his medical degree from the University of Florida and completed his pediatric residency at The Children's Hospital in Denver, Colorado. In 1999, he joined Roswell Pediatric Center.
Dr. Josephson and his wife, Kim, have four children: 2 boys and 2 girls. In his free time, Dr. Josephson enjoys spending time with his kids, biking and cooking.
Dr. Josephson sees patients at the following office locations:
- Internship and Residency in Pediatrics, 1996-1999
The Children's Hospital / University of Colorado
- Medical Degree, 1996
University of Florida
- Bachelor of Arts with Distinction, Biochemistry, 1992
- American Board of Pediatrics
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Kids Health First Pediatric Alliance, Board of Directors
- Atlanta Sickle Cell Buddy Program, Board of Directors
- Northside Hospital - Atlanta
- Northside Hospital - Forsyth
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta