Parents can download the "Infant and Child Care Handbook", RPC's "Infant Feeding Guide", and learn more about breastfeeding and nutritional information for babies.
Seeing children and parents at regular intervals is important in maintaining your child's health, evaluating growth and development, discussing safety, nutrition and behavior, answering questions, and administering vaccinations.
- Vaccine-Preventable Disease E-book - comprehensive guide by Every Child By Two
- Recommended (CDC) Immunization Schedule
- Vaccine Controversies
- Vaccine Information
- ECBT (Every Child By Two)
- The Vaccine Education Center (ChildrenÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Hospital of Philadelphia)
- The CDC Vaccine Site
- Chart of Contraindications and Precautions to commonly used vaccines
- Conditions Commonly Perceived as Contraindications to Vaccinations
- Vaccine Ingredient Guide
- HPV Vaccine for teens
- Roswell Pediatrics' Vaccine Position Statement
- Baby Teeth
- Healthy Habits
- 7 Toothbrushing Tunes Your Kids Will Love
- Tooth Eruption Charts (Primary and Permanent)
- Common Pediatric Dental Concerns
- Ask your provider for a list of dental providers in the area.
Speech and Language Development
- How Does Your Child Hear and Talk
- Speech and Articulation Development Chart
- Child Language Development Chart
- Speech Sound Disorders
- Speech Referral Guidelines for Pediatric Patients
Growth and development
- Learn the Signs and Act Early (CDC) - From birth to 5 years, your child should reach milestones in how he plays, learns, speaks, acts and moves. Track your child's development and act early if you have a concern.
- Age-appropriate Games and Developmental Milestones for your baby (by Loving Care, see sections on 'Growth and Development')